Cargo shorts, cargo pants and denim are not considered appropriate attire.
- Shirts must have sleeves and either a collar or an appropriate mock turtleneck.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Slacks and Bermuda style shorts are appropriate attire.
- Golf shirts are required to have either a collar or sleeves.
- Tee shirts, halter, tank, or string tops are not considered appropriate on the golf course.
- Golf dresses, skirts, slacks, and golf shorts are considered appropriate, but may not rise above mid-thigh.
- Appropriate golf-specific footwear is required on the practice range and golf course.
- All golf hats and visors must be worn forward at all times.